A sink full of dishes

Why can’t I just clear my mind? So many things run through my head all of the time that I don’t even know what to think next! To top it off I have dinner plans tonight, which I’m looking forward to, but that means I can’t go to kirtan tonight. I missed last week too. I know I can meditate in my own, but I find it way too easy to cuddle on the couch!
I have a bunch of things I want to do, like this blog post (which will probably take me days to write because I get so sidetracked) and take a course online for work. I also am trying to decide if I should call the doctors regarding my day of boob-squishing, radiographing my chest and ultrasounding my thyroid? Then again, maybe I should go with “no news is good news?” Since I don’t have THAT much faith in doctors these days, I think I should call them. I guess I’ll wait a full week and call Wednesday, I’m sure they’re too busy to call me!
My right arm started to hurt and burn last week. Im hoping jts just an injury and not one of my pains that appear and then stay. I do a lot of repetitive motions at work everyday. I have now switched a few things around to allow me to used my left arm more but even so, my right arm is still hurting. It sometimes feels like its the bone. My shoulder and elbow hurt, even up to my neck and every muscle in between does too. So much so that I used the Icy Hot roll on at night, on top of the Advil. My husband told me to open the windows. That stuff stinks and will clear your sinuses too. A plus for me. I guess I over used my arm last week. It gets sore throughout the day, so I’m trying to use my left arm more. I really should’ve rested it yesterday. But I didn’t.
I’m recuperating from the whirlwind weekend. It seems to me that I did a lot of rushing and running around. Saturday after work, I went home and waited for hubby, then we drove to my parents house to check up on the old poodles. My old guy is in pretty bad shape. I syringe fed him and shaved his feet and trimmed his nails so he won’t slip as much and we can keep an eye in his nails (he already lost a toe after a nail bed infection turned the toe into a tumor). I hate that he’s so poorly. I wish they lived with us too. His sister is almost completely blind. They’ll be 13 on Friday. We went out to dinner and left my folks house around 9pm.
I went to bed early for a Saturday night, (not that we party to much anymore). I was awake at 5 and went to the bathroom and surprisingly, went back to sleep. We got out of bed at 9!!! Wow. I walked the dogs and made gluten free pancakes for breakfast. A lot of them! When I was done with the dishes, I took my shower and then we went out to buy paint for the bedroom. We finally decided on a color my husband originally picked out. .
I wanted to go to the next town to stock up on some gluten free panko and organic vegetables, but I was hungry again and just went to the local grocery. I needed the cupcake wrappers and I bought icing. Then we went back home and I began phase two of Betty Crocker day. I made twice the amount of a modified gluten free recipe for cupcakes (it’s actually my pound cake recipe with less sugar). The mixer was still there from breakfast so I began. I don’t even know how much time it actually took to bake these cupcakes. I set the timer for 15 minutes and then kept adding 4 or 5 more and then 2 more minutes. So it’s always a surprise to me!
By now, our youngest poodle had begun to act weird. He does this anytime he eats anything out of the ordinary and I don’t mean garbage or a shoe, I mean dog food or treats that isn’t his, his stomach gets angry. The problem with him is that he has the same issue I do, not able to get rid of the gas. So he walks funny, sits weird and sometimes whines. It gets scary when he won’t lay down or bites at his sides. My old dog bloated, had emergency life saving surgery and made it, he had his stomach tacked but hasn’t eaten well since. These are bloating symptoms without the retching or trying to vomit. So as he gets older, it makes me more nervous. I gave him Pepcid and walked him around our yard and down the street until he perked up a little. Then he was better. (All back to normal by the time we came home at night). I wouldn’t have left him if he was still acting that way.
We had plans to go to our friends house at 3:30 pm. It was now almost 3. We were doing a take out party instead of a BBQ because we thought it was supposed to rain. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. I didn’t want to be a party pooper with my special diet issues, so I made my own food. I peeled and boiled my potatoes and mashed them. And I made myself some cooked broccoli and chicken sliders. I changed my shirt and then left the dogs and we drove to their house. We were only 5 minutes late.
Amazing how it flies by. I left the sink filled with dishes! My wonderful husband did them when we got home, while I fed the dogs.
And my mind is still cluttered!

About our last embryo

I have been diagnosed with Endometriosis, Adenomyosis and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I've had Lyme, Bell's Palsy and the Shingles before I was 25. I've done IVF, with and without immunosuppression and FET. I have had two miscarriages. I am married to my best friend and I am Infertile. Through these struggles, I had to unlearn and relearn many things, through spirituality and alternative healing modalities, I have begun the process of becoming who I am supposed to be. A healer.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s